Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LSU Tigers; National Champions






This year was a great football season. It was so exciting!  My family and friends had a great time going and cheering for our tigers. We had lots of fun tailgating, dressing up for the part, and traveling all over the south to go see the tigers play.  My dad was known as the wizard of offense! Go daddy Crowton!  I would have to say this was probably the best season yet.  I also go to meet the band Life House at the National Championship game and got to go to a free concert in New Orleans before the game! it was so much fun!  We all had a blast. To bad I lost my camera with all my National Championship pictures.  Mikauli had her camera thank goodness so we do have a few picture.  Hopefully next year will be just as exciting! Geaux Tigers!

No comments: