Friday, June 12, 2009

Ear Piercing

My little (or should I say taller) sister Mikauli got her ears pierced last week.  My Mom and I took her to clairs to get them pierced. She was Really nervous.  So I decided to be the annoying big sister and film it.  Haha it was so funny..  By the way my sister who just turned 13 two months ago is already 3 inches taller than me! So not fair! We are the complete opposites.  She is tall, dark, and lean.  Everything I'm not. She is absolutely beautiful. She also loves dancing so I will post one of her dances. Well, She is going to break a lot of hearts when she gets older! Love you Mikauli!  sorry the video won't upload.. I'll keep trying

3 comments:

Mikauli Ann said...

OH NOOO!!!

Mikauli Ann said...

awww, you are so nice!!! all i saw was the earing partttttttttt. i love you.

Mikauli Ann said...

follow my blog please!!!